FAMILY JUMP SESSIONS
Due to popular demand we’re introducing a brand new session where adults, tots and older kids up to the age of 8 can all jump in the same session together, perfect for family fun!
What are the ages that can jump?
- Kids aged from walking age to 8, and accompanying adults aged 18 or over.
- Please note the reason we do not allow children over 8 to participate in this session is to ensure there is not too large an age gap between children taking part ensuring the session stays safe and enjoyable for all.
- In these sessions we require at least 1 adult to be participating and actively supervising for every 2 kids.
When do the family sessions run?
- Camberley – Fri 4-5pm, Sat 10-11am & Sun 10-11am
- Sunderland – Fri 4-5pm, Sat 10-11am & Sun 10-11am
- St Albans –Fri 4-5pm, Sat 10:15-11am & Sun 10-11am
How much do sessions cost?
- Camberley – £7.50 per person
- Sunderland – £7.50 per person
- St Albans – Saturday session @ £6 per person, Sunday session @ £7.50 per person