Gravity Force Sunderland
Gravity Force Sunderland was our second park to open in the UK! Located in the heart of Tyne & Wear in Sunrise Enterprise Park.
Gravity Force Sunderland features:
- Main court that includes over 60 interconnected trampolines of all shapes and sizes, blocks, boxes and angled trampolines that let you literally bounce off the walls.
- An extreme dodgeball court filled with horizontal and vertical trampolines to add a dynamic three dimensional spin on the classic game.
- Two slam dunk basketball lanes with trampoline launch pads that will allow you to gain some serious air before lining up the perfect dunk.
- A huge foam pit that contains over 5,000 purple and yellow cubes of foam!
- Two giant tumble tracks that are eight times the length of your standard Gravity Force trampoline.
The address for Gravity Force Sunderland: Unit B Sunrise Enterprise Park, Ferryboat Lane, Sunderland, SR5 3RX
Public Transport: You need to get either the number 35, 36 or 73 bus service to north Hylton north bound. Gravity force is located in Sunrise enterprise park approximately a 0.5 miles walk from north Hylton bus stops.
If you’re travelling from Newcastle or Gateshead the number 56 bus service can take you to the stop at the top of ferryboat lane which gravity force at sunrise enterprise park is located at the bottom of, approximately a 10/15 minute walk.
The nearest Metro stop to Gravity Force is Sunderland Stadium of Light. The nearby bus stop will then provide a service to take you on to Gravity Force.